Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Phuket/Krabi Cruise

Super star Libra
A bunch of us line dancers will be cruising to Phuket and Krabi this Sunday. Hopefully we will be able to do some line dancing on board.
For those going don't forget to bring:
1. Your PASSPORT
2. your confirmation letter
3. Thai Bahts (Ringgit also)
4. dance shoes
5. sun lotion, sunglasses, maybe a hat/cap
6. A bling-bling dress for gala night
7. stepsheets, hee hee!
8. the music (whoever is bringing, I'm not)
9. your bikini of course.

I don't know about you, but I seem to need to bring 3 pairs of shoes (not including the sports shoes I'll be wearing). First, I need a pair of sandals, you can't be walking around the whole day in your sports shoes, right? Then shoes for dancing, which I try to bring the least bulky. Finally, you need another pair to go with bling-bling dress 'mah'. If any of you can cut this down, pls tell me the secret. But then again, others may be bringing more pairs than me, who knows? You can also declare to me, ya?
See you this Sunday, girls.

No comments: