Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sidetracking - Food Orgy

How many times have I vowed, "Do not OVEReat at a buffet?" Problem is when the buffet costs RM75 per pax, you're thinking "Hmmh, I better eat my money's worth!" It was Roast & Grill night at E & O. So okay, how about 1/2 doz fresh oysters - abt RM18 worth; 3 prawns - RM6? (mistake - they were tasteless); a spread of salmon sashimi, some salad (need the fibre, otherwise I wld'nt bother), a bowl of carrot soup with crabmeat, 2+ crabs, a small plate of roast duck, grilled fish, 1 or 2 sotongs, a few fried something or other, prawn fritters, 1/2 doz sticks of satay . I lost count somewhere between the crab (have to slowly peel what) and the sotong.

AND THEN, of course the desserts, oooh the desserts - chocolate mousse, tiramisu, fruits, ice cream with chocolate topping from the chocolate fountain, and not forgetting the strawberries dipped in it, etc ,etc, etc, I forget the names of the various creative-looking desserts. OMG! Of course I was overstuffed! The result?? Scroll down-




-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


okay, okay - the true picture?


Hellllp! Somebody pass me the 'hong suah ouan' paleeeze!

No comments: