Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

About TATToo

TATToo is making moi , umm.... almost famous. :)

From Beijing (thru Jean Yeoh)...
"I am glad to inform you that your "Tattoo" was selected as one of the Beijing's favourite line dances and three top line dance instructors have just mastered the dance and will be performing it (with 6 other songs) as display to show the country 'Line Dance Today'. Congrats! These instructors are currently learning how to read and write the stepsheets and they have learnt from your choreography how to deal with a difficult dance using "phrase" to make it smooth."

From Carol Craven of World Line Dance Newsletter...
"I send out the World Line Dance Newsletter and really liked Tattoo and now this new one. I would like to get her to use the form on my page under DANCE VIDEOS to add the video and the sheet to my site. "

Earlier, from California...
"Love your videos. I am teaching Tattoo Wednesday based on your great video! I did not list it on my Next Month's Dances yet, as they will run off and see it on YouTube then! I will have it up on Thursday. I like to surprise them on occasion! They will not have heard of your dance. However I guarantee it will get some attention here once I teach it. :) .....

....It went great. Several commented on how well it fit the song - as it does! The song is great too. I look forward to dancing it at the Palm Springs event this weekend and show it off! "

Lou Ann Schemmel

from a Swedish website ...
"MayWah Ong....koreografen till TATToo ni vet, har gjort en ny dans "Pocketful Of Sunshine".....ser inte illa ut. Lägger ut videon här....."

"Thank you for showing us the dance TATToo. I just love it and I taught it to my class this evening. They all loved it:) "
Best wishes from Ilona Sweden

from Singapore...

1 comment:

Jhei said...

wa... i guess i better learn that dance from you before i head to the states... will never know if i'll meet a fellow linedancer =P